Here are ten reasons to visit and explore Mountainside at Northstar this month, regardless of the snow conditions:
1. To explore the many additional activities that Northstar Resort has to offer besides skiing; e.g. shopping, dining, sledding, & skating.
2. Because you don’t want to miss out on this very unique opportunity! We have a limited supply of our authentic Ski-in/Ski-out properties available for purchase, and have seen increasing interest throughout the holiday season in those that remain available.
3. To retain the opportunity to customize your mountain getaway before the developer finishes become your only option.
4. To seize the opportunity to be a “leader of the pack” – get in on the ground floor of the most private and exclusive community in the Tahoe area.
5. To strike a better “deal” with the developer during the construction phase. Pricing may increase as homes and associated amenities are completed and buyer awareness grows.
6. The limited snow allows more detail to be seen on our ski-in/ski-out Martis 25 homesites. Currently, you can easily walk and experience the unique characteristics of each lot including rock outcroppings, ancient tree stumps, and the actual grade of the property.
7. Get a jump on the busy construction season by solidifying your home designs now. You can have detailed discussions with an architect about options to move forward with a build project in early spring.
8. To ski the best conditions in the area! Where else in Tahoe will you see ski conditions like we have here at Northstar? Our superior snowmaking equipment has allowed us to have the most skiable terrain open in the region.
9. To stay at the Ritz and enjoy five-star dining, relax by the fire in the lounge, soak in the sun from the “beach,” or, spend a well-earned day at the spa.
10. To enjoy all of the things you love at Northstar, without the crowds!