If you’ve been considering selling your property in Tahoe, the time is now. The market is overriding the season; and waiting until Memorial Day weekend or peak summer to list your property is not necessary, as it has been in past years. In this current real estate market where inventory is low and demand is high, buyers never stop looking. The market conditions have finally tipped in your favor.
There are so many things to consider when you are deciding when and how to get your property sold. The first step is selecting the right real estate professional to work with. Real estate is a local business, and I encourage you to use local knowledge to help price and market your home. I’d appreciate the opportunity to discuss the potential sale of your property and share with you the advantages of Tahoe Mountain Resorts Real Estate. Just a couple of highlights are:
- Exposure by the most productive firm, by agent, in the Tahoe Sierra MLS including dominant market share in Northstar, Old Greenwood, Gray’s Crossing and Martis Camp
- Marketing by the firm associated with the highest-quality properties in the region including Mountainside Residences, The Village at Northstar, One Village Place, Gray’s Crossing, Old Greenwood, and others
- Exposure to a maximum number of qualified buyers via our high-profile showrooms in Village at Northstar, The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe, and Old Greenwood
- Exposure to the region’s richest database of approximately 25,000 interested parties within the feeder market
Again, my top two recommendations are:
1) Don’t wait to list, and,
2) Use a real estate expert with strong market knowledge, powerful marketing tools and expertise, and a proven track record
Please allow me, Breck Overall, to showcase your home to the right audience in a smart and sophisticated way, and I’ll get you the results you expect.