Last evening was the annual Tahoe Mountain Realty/Tahoe Mountain Resorts Foundation holiday party. To celebrate the winter holiday season and our newly refurbished office, TMR was delighted to offer clients, friends, and guests at Northstar Resort an array of specialty cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and a tasty warm spread of cuisine that was particularily enjoyed by skiers down from a full day on the mountain. We enjoyed a great turnout, and we look forward to seeing you again next year!
Did you know that your real estate purchases with Tahoe Mountain Realty support the charitable giving of the Tahoe Mountain Resorts Foundation (TMRF)? Since 2003, TMRF has provided over $7 million in cash grants, college scholarships, and in-kind donations that enrich the quality of life throughout the Tahoe-Truckee region. TMRF’s focus is set on preserving and enhancing our open space and trails, building a bright future for our children, and inspiring lives through cultural and social programs.
Real estate transfer fees from your purchases in communities like Northstar Mountainside provide a stable funding source that enables the Foundation to make a difference in our community year after year. Over the past eleven years, the TMRF has provided:
- $332,000 in college scholarships to local Tahoe-Truckee students
- $91,000 to the Boys and Girls Club of North Lake Tahoe
- $75,000 to the Tahoe Regional Arts
- $47,000 to the Tahoe Rim Trail in support of their volunteer training programs
- $20,000 to the Truckee River Watershed Council, which monitors the health of 20 tributaries in the Truckee River watershed and has implemented 30 stream and meadow restoration projects
- $20,000 to Disabled Sports USA Far West for their annual winter sports camp for Wounded Warriors
The Tahoe-Truckee area is truly a special place to live, work, and play. Every day we are inspired by the people and organizations that we have the pleasure to support, so we thank you for looking to Tahoe Mountain Realty for your Tahoe-Truckee real estate needs, market updates/analyses, and lifestyle information.