THE PUSH MOVIE SCREENING
PRESENTED BY TAHOE MOUNTAIN CLUB
“In life, It’s Human to Fall Down; The Magic Happens When You Get Back Up”
An inspirational documentary about the power of never giving up. View the Trailer
The story of Tahoe local Grant Korgan, the first spinal cord injured athlete to literally PUSH himself to the geographic South Pole on the 100th anniversary of the first explorers to travel to the bottom of the planet.
Prior to the film’s World Premier at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival, you’re invited to the very first showing of the film to anyone outside of the film development team. All proceeds from the film benefit the High Fives Foundation.
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 2
Located in the Village at Northstar
6:15 – 7:00 PM HOSTED COCKTAILS AND HOR D’VEOURS
7:00 – 8:30 PM SCREENING OF THE PUSH
8:30 PM Q&A WITH GRANT KORGAN & EXPEDITION TEAM
Movie Screening Details:
- $150 donation per person. All Proceeds from the film benefit the High Fives Foundation
- Intimate cocktail hour with Grant and Shawna Korgan, and members of the expedition team. Full bar and heavy appetizers included.
- Private viewing of the film
Add on a Full Day Experience with Grant (Limit 8 people):
- $500 donation per person. All Proceeds from the film benefit the High Fives Foundation
- Includes all items featured under movie screening
- A half day of skiing with Grant at Northstar California. Lift ticket is included.
- Lunch with Grant at Schaffer’s Camp
- With this inspirational documentary, The Push team hopes to inspire people in all walks of life to achieve the seemingly insurmountable in their life, to push their own everyday limits, and to live their ultimate potential.
To purchase your ticket, please contact Jon Heins at (530) 550-5088 or email@example.com.