Another incredible week here in Mountainside at Northstar Resort! Even though the snow is rapidly giving way to hiking and biking trails, our ski-in/ski-out residences at Home Run are still picking up speed. With 3 closings already on the books for the month of April, another Home Run Residence, #15, has gone under contract bringing the total tally for the month to over $11.5 million in sales. This means that we have sold exactly 25% of our total completed inventory in just one month… astonishing numbers for any residential community, but even more astonishing in a niche luxury market such as Mountainside.
The word is officially out that Mountainside offers the only authentic luxury ski-in/ski-out properties in the Tahoe area, but we have not even scratched the surface on what Mountainside offers during the other three seasons! Tree House, the private amenity building exclusively for Mountainside owners, will be completed in time for July 4th weeked with a Grand Opening Party to be scheduled in early July. Tree House will offer a year-round outdoor heated pool, spa, fitness facility, sports court, and direct access to a vast network of hiking and biking trails throughout Northstar and the surrounding areas. Don’t forget about the spectacular “Tree Pod,” complete with zipline to be suspended in one of trees adjacent to Tree House. All this and you don’t even have to get in your car!
Mountainside also serves as a spectacular home base for other outdoor adventures. Within 20 minutes you can be:
– At one of several local reservoirs for some wakesurfing or paddleboarding
– On one of many spectacular beaches dotting the shores of Lake Tahoe
– Fly fishing for Brown, Rainbow, or Cutthroat Trout in the Truckee River
– Enjoying a round of golf at one of numerous extraordinary golf facilities
– Sipping a “Wet Woody” (a fantastic frozen, fruity rum drink) in Carnelian Bay at the famous Garwoods Restaurant
– Partaking in the festivities at Truckee Thursday, a weekly local gathering with a farmers’ market, live music, and lots of local color
The residences in Mountainside offer access to these and many more exciting adventures in the Martis Valley and beyond. And, don’t forget, when winter comes around again you will never have to schlep your ski gear from your “Lake” property to the mountain, it will already be here waiting for you.
Be a part of the most exciting on-mountain residential community in California… Mountainside, your access point to everything Tahoe!