The start of this year’s winter season at Home Run is marked by a series of exciting milestones for this Mountainside neighborhood. We are pleased to announce that with the completion of sales for our initial phase, the final eight homes have now been released for sale.
Construction started on these residences this past summer and great progress has been made during that short time period. Featuring 3-, 4-, and 5-bedroom designs, these homes seamlessly blend with the immediate Northstar slopes through outside terraces and on-mountain hot tubs for relaxing after an exhilarating day on the slopes.
New enhancements at Home Run feature a variety of upgrades and design modifications that enhance this neighborhood’s already extraordinary ski-in/ski-out lifestyle. The square footage spans from 2,032 to 3,312 with prices starting at $1,750,000. Included in ownership are the following world-class amenities:
• Direct Ski access to Northstar’s Slopes
• Private Schaffer’s Camp Restaurant atop Northstar Mountain
• Tree House, Mountainside’s Clubhouse – featuring pool and fitness center
• Tahoe Mountain Club membership, including privileges to two championship golf courses.
• Two-year membership to The Spa at The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe.
The Mountainside community, anchored by The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe, is taking shape this winter. We invite you to discover true ski-in/ski-out living by scheduling a private tour of Home Run’s furnished model home and view the construction progress on the final residences. Call today at 530.550.2010 or email us.