The ski resort is bustling with activity getting the mountain ready for the ski season and opening day, which is only a week away! They are testing snow guns, getting trails prepared, printing ski maps and laying the groundwork for what is sure to be a fantastic winter season.
Are you ready for the season? Take this quiz to find out your Northstar IQ.
1) How many lifts are at Northstar?
2) How much skiable terrain is there at Northstar?
- 3170 acres
- 138,085,200 square feet
- 5 square miles
- All of the above
3) What Is Northstar’s slogan?
- Where epic begins
- Play hard, live easy
- The way it should be
- The skiing is out there
4) What does the image of Northstar’s logo come from?
- Saw blade
- Bike wheel
5) What was Northstar’s original name?
- Blue Roof Basin
- Timber Farm
- Promised Land
6) What is Northstar’s longest run?
- Loggers Loop
7) How many Burton Snowboard Academy’s are there in the world?
8) What is new that will happen every day at 2pm on Northstar mountain this Winter?
- Lifts close
- Free Smores
- Photos at Burton Academy with Northstar’s pro team
- Bubbles on the Slopes
9) How many resorts can you ski with the Epic Pass?
10) What’s Northstar’s ski mascot?
Hope you had fun playing! Click here for the answers.