The Brewmaster Dinner Series is back this summer offering 5-course seasonally inspired dishes with mouth–watering craft beers. Guests will enjoy the delicious pairings al fresco in the Tahoe fresh air on the deck of Martis Valley Grille, which overlooks the picturesque Martis Valley. So come join us and our executive chefs for a culinary experience of a lifetime.
- Friday July 1st, 6:00pm to 8:30pm | Featuring Blue Frog Brewing Company
- Friday September 2nd, 5:00pm to 7:30pm | Beer Paring TBD
Martis Valley Grille – at The Northstar Golf Course
$75.00 + fees in Advance of the Event Date
$85.00 + fees Day of Event
Brewmasters Dinner featuring Blue Frog Brewing Company | July 1, 2016
Smoked Mozzarella and Caramelized Onion Tarts, Bockwurst on Brioche, Mustard Seed Apple Slaw
Paired with DNA Blonde
Black Rye and Brown Butter “Reuben”, Ale Braised Corned Beef, Caraway Kraut, Emmental, Whole Grain Aioli
Paired with Blue Frog IPA
Smoked Pork Tenderloin, Stonefruit Chutney, White Polenta Fries, Chipotle Cherry “Ketchup”
Paired with DNA Dock IPA
Charred Wagyu NY Strip, Brie Garlic Butter, Point Reyes Purple Potato Gratin, House “A-1”
Paired with DNA Naut Red
Gingered Carrot Cake, Dark Chocolate Cream Cheese, Buttermilk Ice Cream, Charred Mandarin Caramel
Paired with Blue Frog C4 Triple
- A vegetarian option is available for the same price as listed above. Interested guests need to purchase the vegetarian specific ticket option.
- 5-course dinner. All courses will include fresh, seasonal dishes paired with beers from the featured craft brewery.
- A musician will play at Martis Valley Grille during the evening.
- Seating will be family-style.